The Ambassador, located just blocks from the new Odgen Museum of Southern Art, the D-Day Museum, Louisiana Children's Museum and the world famous French Quarter, is a historic hotel that's part of New Orleans herself. Three 19th-century warehouses were renovated to create The Ambassador - a blend of the old and the new, convenience & comfort. The hotel's design has been noted for its adaptive reuse design and renovation.
The Ambassador Hotel is just steps from the finest art galleries and restaurants that the City has to offer. We're one block from Harrah's Casino & the Riverwalk, and just steps from the Aquarium of the Americas, IMAX Theater, World Famous French Quarter and Convention Center. Other attractions nearby include shopping, the cruise ship terminal, Louisiana Children's Museum, Riverboat and the Riverfront Streetcar.
Our Value Package ($9.95 per day) includes unlimited local and long distance phone calls, wireless internet access, 24 hour fitness center usage, and an in-room safe. This is a mandatory fee by the hotel.
The Ambassador Hotel welcomes you to the World's Most Interesting City.
- Airport Shuttle
- New Orleans City Sightseeing Tour
- 165 Beautifully Appointed Guest Rooms
- Extreme Sports Bar & Grill
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- Lite Continental Breakfast
- Business Center
- Oversized Executive Writing Desk
- In Room Safes
- Concierge Services
- 24 Hour Valet parking- $32.00 per Night
- Fitness Center
- In-room spa services
- Coffee Makers, Hairdryers, Iron & Board
- Meeting & Banquet Space
- Smoke FREE Environment Hotel
- Handicap Accessible Rooms
- 32" Flat Screen TV's